Friday, June 12, 2009

FROM THE VF BLAG: Feels good to finally be home. . .

. . . Well, I'm finally on VF. . .

We're signed up to do a WHOLE LOT of work for VF, Audiolust, and a bunch of other folks. . so, it looks like you'll be seeing us on a regular basis?

(I hope).

I've been running a blog over on Blogspot for what seems like a couple of years now (it's not)
under an old name (We were originally called "ThreeThousandWords", after an art project that I still haven't done. . yet), but now it looks like ScrewFilms is gonna stick, so I guess it's time to hang up the spurs on that one. .

here's a link for old posts, etc. . .
http://threethousandwordsblog.blogspot.com

and keep it locked here. . . I'm gonna be filling this blog up with Updates as to VF Streaming Stuff, Promo Videos, occasionally contests, and all sorts of other shit. . .


~Mike
Mood: Hopeful
Music: "In An Aeroplane Over The Sea" by Neutral Milk Hotel

No comments: