Sunday, October 14, 2007

An Open Letter from Mike

Hey, everybody.

I just wanted to announce that I am currently taking a sabbatical from Aspect Radio for a year to attend The New York Film Academy in Manhattan, NY. It is a very difficult school, and I feel that I wouldn't be able to fully live up to my position at AR while I'm here, so I'm taking a break for the year, and can't wait to return with fresh ideas, new skills, and amazing stories to tell you all.

I want to thank everyone for making these past two years so incredible: some of the most amazing times of my life have been working alongside all of you, and getting to know you all. There's too many people to thank. You've all helped make me who I am today, and that's not something easily put into words.

I'd like to stay in touch with everyone as much as possible while I'm at The Academy, so I'm going to keep my Mike@AspectRadio.com e-mail open. Feel free to contact me at any time, for personal stuff. As far as for Aspect Radio related stuff, feel free to send all of your inquiries to Daniel Sevelt, our Executive Producer, at Daniel@AspectRadio.com. You should all send him an e-mail, introducing yourself if you don't know him yet, and just to say 'Hi!' if you do already.

I look forward to working with all of you in the future, and I can't wait to see you all again. Again, Thank You very much for everything, and go forth and do great things.

See you all next year.

~Mike Mazzotta, AspectRadio.com

No comments: